The Colors of the Fall
Fall is the most beautiful season out there. Just not my favorite. It reminds me it's getting cooler everyday, soon the leaves will fall and the white poop will come.
These are some of the photos I took in my neghborhood. It was good that I did, because last night was very windy and most of the leaves are now covering the ground.
Click on the images to enlarge. Enjoy!
My street
Multicolored leaves in neighbor's tree
Close-up of a leaf (I wish I had macro lenses!)
6 comments:
Wow, you still have leaves! We have naked trees and leaf covered streets and sidewalks (and front halls and living rooms)!
I am having so much phun visiting everyone's blogs today! Thanks for participating again (and again and again).
Those are GREAT fall pictures:-)
GORGEOUS!!! I just LOVE the fall!
Happy FFF!
I love these pictures! I love Fall! We still have a few leaves, but more on the ground each day.
Gorgeous
Beautiful pictures, Renata! I remember you posting some on the WMB last year and they were gorgeous too.
Our trees are just about bare here now. Only a few Aspens are still hanging onto a few leaves. We have Western Larch trees here, which are pine trees. In the fall the needles turn bright yellow and then fall off. They're gorgeous, but messy. Maybe I'll put up a picture of one on my blog tomorrow. :)
Post a Comment