Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday Foto Finish Fiesta

As in http://carriestuckmann.blogspot.com

Last friday we took a trip to Philadelphia. We left early in the morning and came back to DC after sundown.

- We met friends
- We took pics with the Rocky Statue
- We ran up the steps of the Philadelphia Art Museum
- We ate Philly Cheesesteak (yum!)
- We saw the Liberty Bell
- We tried to go to the Independence Hall but all the free tickets were gone
- It was fun despite moi stumbling around driving an automatic minivan (seriously, people, how can you NOT drive a stick?)

Here's the batch of pics! Roll over to read the caption and click on it to see the enlarged version.

Philly skyline Philadelphia Museum of Art - Rocky Steps
My Dad & T doing the run Our Turn - LOL
Museum Detail View from Museum
People dressed like Rocky LOL Rocky Statue - close-up
All of us GW Statue
Restaurant where we ate cheesesteak Independence Hall
Liberty Bell T & Liberty Bell
Us casting of the Liberty Bell inscription, which you are allowed to touch

Simply Philly

3 comments:

Teri said...

Great shot! My husband and I went to NYC, Atlanta City and Philly this past summer. I love Philly - so much to see and do.

Found you on Candid Carrie.

Rena Jones said...

Great pictures, Renata! Looks like a fun day.

Dee said...

I love that last photo!

It looks lovely, and such history there too... shame I only get to see it on TV (and your photos)