Friday, October 24, 2008

Friday Foto Finish Fiesta

As in http://carriestuckmann.blogspot.com.

This is Halloween, everybody make a scene
Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright
It's our town, everybody scream
In this town of Halloween


"This is Halloween" from "The Nightmare before Christmas" Soundtrack

More Pumpkins

These are the pumpkins we carved last weekend. My friend carved the Yoda and I helped her towards the end. I carved all the other 3. The kids helped, as much as we allowed them to (it's not too safe to play around with saws!). If I have a chance and find decent pumpkins, I will carve a couple more. I think we may even have a contest next week @ work.

Enjoy!


Yoda
Yoda Pumpkin

Spongebob
Spongebob Pumpkin

Pirate Ship
Pirate Ship Pumpkin

Mickey Mouse
Mickey Mouse Pumpkin

4 comments:

Rena Jones said...

Oh, I love them all, especially the pirate ship. My boys will love Yoda. Thanks again for sharing the templates with me. Last year my daughter carved Jack from "Nightmare Before Christmas" on a white pumpkin. I'm hoping to put up a slideshow of Halloween pics on my blog soon, so I'll try to enclose that one too. Thanks for sharing, Renata!

Liesl said...

Hi Rena. Thanks! Maybe next year I'll carve the whole Star Wars gang, since we'll probably dress as Amidala, Vader & Little Luke Skywalker. I'll start shopping for costumes when they go on clearance afer the 31st!
I wanted to carve "Jack & Sally standing on the curly hill" on a pumpkin. I tried to make a templatebut they ended up so small you couldn't tell it was them (plus, very breakable!!!!)

xoxo

debi9kids said...

OH wow! Those are AWESOME!!!!
Happy FFF!

Kimbra Kasch said...

Those are super cool. My husband would love the yoda - but I'm a Mickey fan myself.