Wednesday, October 8, 2008

You can open up your mouth and you can say AH at the doctor's

I'm sick. I've been in bed since Sunday night. Sore throat, fever (up to 104), entire body aches. I went to the doc and she prescribed antibiotics. The strep test was negative, but she thinks it's strep anyway. I hope it is, so the antibiotics will work. If it's the flu, the I'm doomed.

Obviously, I haven't been to work this week. And my boss keeps emailing me with questions (like I have the energy to sit in front of a computer; if I did, I'd be at work).

I haven't had anything to eat. Just tea. It *really* hurts to swallow.

Oh and the antibiotics gave me side effects. But don't worry, I'm not going to enlist them.

1 comment:

Dee said...

I wondered what had happened to you. Sorry to hear you are so sick. I know what those side effects are... flush....


get well soon!