Tuesday, January 20, 2009

People who live in glass houses should not throw stones

There is this woman I know, who is very quickly to point out the problems in everyone's marriages (we'll call her "B"). B goes out of her way to pass the gossip to everyone - and embellish quite a bit to make it more dramatic - about what goes on in other couples' lives.

Well, the other day I was chatting with a mutual friend (we'll call her "F"). So, F was at a party and saw B's husband hitting on a few ladies. Especially on a girl who happens to be F's cousin. Once he learned she was related to F, he backed out, very ashamed.

I'm wondering here how many times has B's husband cheated on her.

Everyone has problems and we never know what tomorrow may bring. We should just stay quiet and out of other people's lives.

Just saying...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Re,

I was surprised when you told me about that but not shocked... She should be ashamed of making up lies about you and your hubby. I care so much about you guys that this whole incident totally pissed me off. Some people really should know to mind their own business!

Rena Jones said...

I agree. I'm sorry if this person has caused problems for you too. Some people just don't know when to keep their mouths shut.