This afternoon we watched Alice in Wonderland 3D (or rather, "Underland"). I don't know how to put it in words properly...
In a way I was disappointed because the movie wasn't exactly what I expected, and because our seats were on the side of the theatre with a railing in front, which kept reminding me we weren't really in Underland. On the other hand, it was still great and Tim Burton once more showed his greatness as a film maker.
The art direction is just too awesome to describe and I bet Colleen Atwood had a blast designing the costumes. For some reason the red playing card guards kept reminding me of the Star Wars stormtroopers. But that's the geek in me... LOL
How wonderful was it to hear the lovely voices of Stephen Fry and Alan Rickman playing the cat and the caterpillar. Talking about Alan's familiar voice, Hubby exclaimed "it's the guy from Harry Potter" (seriously, I'd expect more from a guy married to a Bachelor in Film).
Helena Bonham-Carter' Queen of Hearts - or rather, Red Queen - stole the show along with the Madhatter. So much that I was pulling for her and the Jabberwocky. The White Queen was just too plain and boring - Yawn! - and the eyebrows rather distracting.
Oh yeah... Unfortunately there was a moron who did not silence his cell so we were subjected to the ringing through a portion of the film. I say OFF WITH HIS HEAD!
1 comment:
Tô louca pra ver!!!! Beijos.
Post a Comment