Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday Foto Finish Fiesta

As in http://carriestuckmann.blogspot.com

My little T is growing up so fast! He will be 5 years old in about 2 months.

I found this picture the other day in my computer. It's one of my favorites. I think he was 4-5 months old. Look how big he is (he was born 9lbs 3.2oz, approximately 4,170kg).

I love these little rolls on his arms - Michelin baby! Oh, those big cheeks! Added the funky shades... doesn't he look like a miniature of Bono from U2? :)

Love it!

Little Bono Vox

6 comments:

Susie said...

Too cute!!

Fernanda França said...

Muuuuuitoooooo fofooooooo!!!!!! beijos nas bochechas dele! Fê.

Nik said...

Oh my goodness!! Look how cute he is!

My word - 9 + pounds...you almost had a toddler!

Rena Jones said...

Michelin baby -- OMG! How cute is he!

Kimbra Kasch said...

What a doll baby. I'll have to find the one I have of my son in shades.

Dee said...

Wow, he was a bigun'. too cute