It's fall, which means it's constantly getting cold and we'll be covered in white poop soon. That sucks.
But it means it's time for one of my favorite holidays: Halloween. It's probably due to the fact I did not have that growing up, but Halloween is just too much fun and I love to decorate.
This year I've invited a couple of friends with their little ones and we're going to carve a bunch of pumpkins at my house. I'm already collecting really fun patterns.
So, for our Friday Fiesta today, I have pictures of the pumpkins I carved last year.
Tinkerbell, for a princess friend
Pirates of the Caribbean, for my little Captain Jack Sparrow
And our friendly Winnie the Pooh
7 comments:
I still looove them!
((are you still talking to me after my Friday Foto...sorry, but it IS one of my faves...))
And I hope you're feeling better!
Those are GREAT jack o laterns!! Great!
LOVE THEM! They came out so great. You'll have to post about this years pumpkins with pictures.
Oh I love them all! I will be doing my pumpkins this weekend!
Great pumpkins!
Great pumpkins!
Great pumpkins! I especially love the pirate one. I'm really into pirates. The boys picked out white pumpkins this year. We had one last year and my daughter carved it into Jack Skellington. It looked great.
Post a Comment