This photo was taken by my father when I was about 2 years old. He had taken me to the zoo. While there were giant animals, such as giraffes and elephants around me, I suddenly stop. I notice this little ant and kept staring at what it was doing.
I think it's a very sweet photo and my father had a great eye to catch it.
The funny thing is last week I got an email from my dad with the subject "does that look familiar?" When I opened it, I saw this:
It's a print called "Small Wonder" by Donald Zolan
Now, who has grounds for a lawsuit? :P
9 comments:
Not only is that sweet that dad took the picture of your fascination with the ant...but how sweet is it that he remembers and finds another pic that looks the same! That is just too precious!
That is precious. Tabi's right, it's so sweet that your dad thought of you when he saw that painting.
Awwwww! Definitely doubly sweet. :)
That is so thoughtful of you dad and would have COMPLETELY thrown me into a fit of tears.
That moment must have really touched him that he remembered it all this time! What a special thing to have with your dad! You should buy the print for him for Christmas or something!
So sweet...love the curly hair! I love that this is a special picture for your dad also!
Lookie your hair!! I looove it! that makes ME want YOU to have a girl now! :)
Such a precious pic and I love, love, love that your dad thought of it and remembered it. So sweet!
What a lovely photo and story!!!
It was obviously a favourite of your Dad's too....
I agree with Tabi. I love the photo & story behind it. You should buy that print! So sweet.
I came over from Candid Carrie's FFFF. :o)
Post a Comment