As Daughtry would say...
So I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me
Click to view a larger version
So I'm going home today. That's why I have been working 12-13 hour workdays.
I took this picture all the way from the Sugar Loaf Mountain. You can see Copacabana Beach, Praia Vermelha and even the club where hubby and I had our wedding reception (the little building on the left hand side of the small beach).
Breathtaking, huh?
Here's more:
See ya!
9 comments:
Wow, gorgeous! Have a fun vacation!
All I can say is WOW! That is beautiful!
Those are breath taking!!
Those pics are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
This is absolutely beautiful! I am always amazed by the many beautiful place on this earth! Thank you so much for sharing! Hope you have a good visit HOME!
I had to do some googling to find out where you were from...the magic of internet search engines ;) What a wonderful, beautiful place to have ties to! Have a fantastic vacation!
Those mountains are amazing... I love amazing mountain scenery, we dont have "spectacular" mountains here, but they have their own beauty too.
You're going HOME? When? I blogged about Sugar Loaf Mountain on my Friday Foto Fiesta...how funny! Though I didn't have quite that view when I was up there girlie! ;D
Glad you get to go home! Soak it in sweets! And how do you *ever* come back to D.C. after going THERE?
I didn't know you had a new blog. :( Sniff sniff... :( Just found you through Mauro's blog. :) Glad to see you blogging again and even more because you are enjoying our homeland. :) Have fun!
Post a Comment