Thursday, August 7, 2008

Oh, my dreams, it's never quite as it seems...

I am a big dreamer, I admit it. Not only I have very vivid dreams, I often remember them too. Have I mentioned my dreams have an expensive cast too? Yeah, I often dream of celebrities. But they're usually alive, you know?

One time I had a crazy dream when I was at an arena and told J. Carmody I'd help her mop the floor after a Wiggles concert if my son could meet the guys for a photo op. She went backstage, and I sat down in a booth to rest and Greg came and had a cup of coffee with me. Yeah, it was spooky. I don't even drink coffee.

So, anyway... Last night, I had a dream with Heath Ledger.

It's weird, because I always thought he was such a great actor, with a lot of potential, but it wasn't like I had to watch a movie because he was in it. Although I admit he had such a presence onscreen! Anyway, now just because the guy died it seems he became everyone's favorite actor and - may I say this? - I just hate that. You don't have to say you loooove someone just because a person died.

So, back to the dream. We're in Batman universe and he's the joker (no, I have not seen the movie yet). He's right in front of me, but I'm so scared of the idea of the Joker (super villain, that is) that I refuse to look at his face. I can hear and recognize Heath's voice, though, and I can hear and feel him breathing. How weird is that?

Anyway, he gives me this device that I'm supposed to push (sort of like an alarm clock) if I need his help). So, something really bad happens, like some really bad people start this chaotic thing in the city. So I push the button, and yell for him, and he comes to the rescue. Weird, right? cause if we're Batman/Gotham City world, shouldn't I be calling for the bat guy instead? Anyway, the joker came and saved the day. So I woke up and realized this is the real world and Heath is still dead.

I'm not even going to TRY to figure out what this dream meant...

2 comments:

Fernanda França said...

Medo, amiga, medo... mas deixa pra lá, nem tente entender. Beijinhos, Fê.

Liesl said...

Told ya :P